We are a fundamental, Bible based church.
We are a Bible based church and fundamental church; our doctrinal beliefs are the basic Bible truths, including the definite experiences of salvation, sanctification, and the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
Since its founding in 1992, our ministry has grown in its membership. Our congregation enjoys a warm and traditional environment, where we endeavor to preach the Word of God in its fullness and integrity.
We believe the entire Bible is the infallible Word of God and uphold the fundamental teachings of New Testament faith. Following are brief explanations of key Bible doctrines:
- The Divine Trinity consists of three Persons: God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Ghost, perfectly united as one.
Matthew 3:16-17; 1 John 5:7
- Salvation is the act of God’s grace whereby we receive forgiveness for sins and stand before God as though we had never sinned. Romans 5:1; 2 Corinthians 5:17
- Sanctification or Holiness, the act of God’s grace whereby we are made holy, is the second definite work and is subsequent to salvation. John 17:15-21; Hebrews 13:12
- The Baptism of the Holy Ghost is the endowment of power from on high upon a sanctified life. Luke 24:49; Acts 1:5-8; 2:1-4
- Divine Healing of sickness is provided through the atonement. James 5:14-16; 1 Peter 2:24
- Marriage is for Life, a holy institution that is binding before God, a covenant. Mark 10:6-12; Romans 7:1-3
- We Believe: the Bible is the infallible Word of God.
- We Believe: in the regenerative process of God, for man, through baptism of Water and Spirit.
- We Believe: in the power of God, as evidenced through the Gifts of the Spirit.
- We Believe: there is One God, One body of Christ, comprised of many members, beautiful in the diversity of their created ethnicity.
- We are: A Church Where the Hand of Love & Friendship is Extended to Everyone!
"Godly vision is not a delusion; it is not mere aspiration. Godly vision, serves as communication and direction for the Believer. In ministry, Godly vision provides a glimpse at possibilities, in all realms. It also reveals the potential, which is inherent in all of us because of the indwelling of His spirit."
Appleton Sanctuary Outreach Ministries, Inc is affiliated with Grace International Fellowship under the leadership of Bishop R. J. Burt, Senior Pastor of Greater New Birth Church in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.